Monday, February 7, 2011

happy {rainy} monday



It's another rainy day here in Savannah {clearly yesterday's sunny 75 was just a tease}, on top of which it's Monday AND I have to do my taxes today. Blerg. At least yesterday was an exceptional day. Between the massive amounts of food and beer {homemade chicken wings and chili that I forgot to photograph}, the beautiful weather and a successful outcome to the super bowl, I was a very happy lady.

I would, however, like to take a moment to say that the half-time show was quite possibly the worst thing I have seen in a long time. WHY would they allow that to happen? Fergie singing a Guns N' Roses song? REALLY? Horrible.

Anyway, happy monday to all of you out there, I hope you had a truly fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...