Friday, May 18, 2012

another weekend.





While I'm very happy the weekend is upon us, it's somewhat bittersweet this week. Jacob and I were supposed to go to Tampa for a beer festival but he he came down with an untimely case of kidney stones and we're stuck at home. I suppose it's for the best as we have a lot to do, but it would have been nice to get out of town for a bit.

Meanwhile, I've been dreaming of the California coast again, nothing new I suppose, but these prints from Marco Suarez aren't helping.

Around the web:
1. There were a few weddings I fell in love with this week:
1. this beautifully shot palm springs celebration
2. two graphic designers' colorful wedding, those invitations are awesome!
3. yet another enviable and glittery wedding from the smog shoppe
2. Living in: Empire Records! Kind of obsessed with this movie in high school... such an amazingly 90's flick.
3. Mindy Kaling's new sitcom looks hilarious. Love her!
5. Need this print! AMIRIGHT mad men fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...