Monday, April 25, 2011

sunday sweets {glorious treats}



After a long vacation last week, I was forced to work all weekend, including Easter. Between working and being exhausted I was able to go to the Iron & Wine show {which was AMAZING} but I was unable to do much else, like bake. So today I have a lovely tutorial for you from the fine people at Glorious Treats. These hydrangea cupcakes are so sweet and perfect for spring. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers, and if it weren't for their high price tags and my fear of somehow killing them, I would probably have my entire front garden filled with them.

Check out the tutorial for these adorable cupcakes. I feel like if I had these cupcakes along with these and these , I could have the most lovely spring tea party. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...