Saturday, April 30, 2011

have a lovely weekend!




SCAD Alumni weekend is finally here, which means films in Forsyth and the Sidewalk Arts Festival! Unfortunately the only night I was able to go to the films in the park was canceled due to the crazy weather we've been having in the south, but today I'm off to the art fest. I look forward to it every year, the students at SCAD are so talented, I can't wait to see some of the chalk art today.

Tomorrow Jacob and I have off together and I'm hoping to get a project done. We're thinking of building and planting flower boxes or making some soaps out of herbs in our garden, either way I promise to take pictures {no, really I promise this time}.

Some things I saw floating around the web this week:
1.Vertical Garden, and a way to get rid of your shoe organizers.
2. The official Royal Wedding photos, they're just so regal!
3. Last day to buy any 5x5 Paris color series from Little Brown Pen.
4. A denim wedding inspiration. {1,2,3}

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...