Monday, May 2, 2011

sidewalk arts 2011



The annual Sidewalk Arts Festival was this weekend and luckily this year it didn't rain {the last couple of years have not been so fortunate}, instead it was an absolutely beautiful day. SCAD students and alumni come out to decorate the sidewalk in Forsyth Park and the amount of talent is unmistakable. I'm not sure if I just never noticed in previous years, but it seemed like SCAD really put some effort into decorating the park this year. Colorful balloons and Working Class Studio fabrics were hung from trees throughout Forsyth, adding to the whimsical atmosphere.



These were some of my favorite plots, I always enjoy the interactive ones, and of course anything with an UP! theme wins my vote. Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...