Thursday, May 5, 2011

pulled - mike perry



I'm a huge Mike Perry fan. I have all of his books {hand job and over and over} and I've admired his prints, typography, and use of color for years. A couple years ago, while interning at design*sponge, I had the opportunity to meet with him in his studio for a podcast. He was so nice and gracious, he even put up with my nerdy plea for a signature in my book.

So when the marketing director at Princeton Architectural Press contacted me and asked if I would like a press release copy of the new book Pulled I clearly jumped at the chance. There's an excerpt from the podcast I did on the PAP website, so I'm assuming that's why they contacted me, but I must admit, it made me feel a little special. Anyway, this book is awesome, there's prints from Aesthetic Apparatus, Jim Datz, and many more wonderful artists. It really captures the excitement and culture of this awesome medium. Get it here!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...