Whew! December is flying by, I can't believe Christmas is but a week away! Thankfully, I have finished all my holiday shopping and only need to worry about getting myself home on Thursday. It's strange how excited I get to go home to the frigid weather of the Northeast, with the warm weather her in Savannah it's been hard to accept that it's the holidays, so I'm hoping I truly get into the spirit while in New York. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, don't get too stressed out!
While you were busy shopping around the internet:
1. Amazing melting crayola installation!
2. Beautiful Hungry Girls Cookbook, this made me so happy.
4. "Buzz, your girlfriend, WOOF." Add this to my Christmas list, now.
6. Absolutely gorgeous tumblr.
8. This makes me want a wood pile, in my house. Also a working fireplace.