Friday, May 11, 2012

happy weekend.


This weekend we're taking some much needed "us" time with a little trip to Charleston. With the wedding planning and work, I've been so stressed out lately. Also, Jacob starts a new job on Monday so we'll be doing a little celebrating! I hope your weekend is lovely!

around the web:
1. Lately I've been dreaming of L.A., which isn't that weird since I dream of California a lot, but Kate Miss' photos made me crave it even more.
2.Mermaid braid! Must. Try. Now.
3. I'm a shoe kick right now, and I think these might be next.
4. 15 suggestions for staying married... my personal favorite is #9, hint hint {see also my first web link}


Also, Happy Mother's Day to this lovely lady. Love you, Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...