Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wedding wednesdays {the men}






Sometimes, with weddings, the men get outvoted, overlooked, or neglected. There's just so much for the bride to pick out, and, many times, the groom can't see past the price tag, let alone your "vision."

Jacob has been a gem. Really. We have very similar taste, so it hasn't been too difficult to make him understand my ideas, but aside from that, he's been to most of the meetings, and, probably the most important of all, has listed to me agonize over every detail {sometimes in a the whiniest of voices}.

I may have told him what I would like him to wear on the big day, but I'm looking forward to making a day all about him, even if it's about clothes I'm picking out for him {xoxo} .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...