Friday, July 13, 2012

have a fantastic weekend.

Things have been very busy lately. We're getting into the last couple of months before the wedding, work, and freelance have been picking up... but I'm trying to make a little bit of time for myself. Beach visits have been more frequent and bottles of rose have been disappearing. This weekend I'm planning on getting a lot done for my bridal shower and doing a little bit of baking. I hope yours is great! 


Meanwhile, around the web: 
1. Healthy smoothies, that mint one looks amazing. 
2. Homemint, a great idea! 
3. Matching cocktails and florals
4. Wes Anderson themed engagement photos... one of those "why didn't i think of that!" ideas. 
5. I NEED THIS. I"m borderline obsessed with all things Olympics, and to have a personalized polo would literally make my year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...