Friday, July 20, 2012

have a loved filled weekend.



I'm incredibly sad and angry about today's events in Colorado, as I'm sure all of you are. The thought of how scared those people must have been and the chaos inside that theater is something I simply can't get out of my head. The other thing I can't get out of my head, is the fact that this could happen anywhere. So that said, I encourage everyone to give extra hugs to all your loved ones this weekend, and keep all of the victims and their families in your hearts.

On a much lighter note, this weekend is Jacob's birthday, so we're headed to Charleston for our traditional birthday festivities. Dinner, however, will be something new. We're going to Husk, and I couldn't be more excited. We've wanted to go for a while now, so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes.

Meanwhile around the web:
1. My excitement for the Olympics is matched only by my excitement for Shark Week, so I was pretty excited to see these.
2. Beautiful Missouri wedding, with a lot of similar elements to ours.
3. 30 questions for your spouse.. you may learn something new.
4. Clearly Game of Thrones was used as inspiration for these.
5. This beautiful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...