Friday, September 28, 2012

have a lovely weekend.

I realize that I've been a little M.I.A lately, for that, I'm sorry, but I wanted to stop by and say hello before this last weekend of September. I've been quite busy lately, so this weekend will probably be more of the same, but w'ere getting super close to the wedding, so even though I still have a ton of stuff to do, it's amazing to look back and see what's been accomplished over the last year. It's wonderful and overwhelming. 

I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic weekend!

Just in case you're not busy: 
1. If you love the buddies as much as I do. 
2. I almost fell out of my chair when looking at this dreamy wedding
3. We got our marriage license this week and this topic left me in tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...