Friday, October 19, 2012

have a beyond lovely weekend.


I've been quite absent lately, but now that the wedding is over, I hope to get back to keeping up with the blog much more. To recap the last week, Jacob and I got married! It was incredible, the venue, Dunham Farms is the stuff dreams are made of, and photos {which I hope to share with you soon} are absolutely dreamy. I'm going to spend next week going through all the small details that made up our beyond special day, but for now, here's a sneak peek. A family friend made us these lovely cornholes and our planner, Andrea, made the silhouette corn bags. This weekend we'll be trying to put our home and life back together, but I wish we could go back and do it all again! 

Around the web:
2. Yay, a new food blog to follow!
3. Obsessed with this peacoat I tried on in navy while in Charleston, Jacob told me I looked like Madeline, SOLD.
4. My wedding gift from Jacob, a limited edition bag for J.Crew from Fleabags. Love it! 
5. Jade & Matthew {our AMAZING photographers} posted some photos on their blog, and they're ridiculous. I can't stop looking at them, they just capture the love and happiness that was everywhere that day. {1,2}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...