Friday, February 15, 2013

have a cozy weekend.






















{photo via lingered upon}

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! 

After a pretty rainy week, the sun has come out and although the temperature has dropped a little, spring is definitely in the air. Our magnolia tree is in bloom and everywhere I look there's pretty pink azalias. So this weekend I'm hoping for some park and sun time, but with all the projects I have coming up, I may end up in front of my computer enjoying endless cups of mint tea... and I'm ok with that too because I'm so excited for the event coming up this month. I can't wait to share some with you! In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful, sunny weekend! 

If you find yourself indoors: 
1. All the deaths in Quentin Tarantino's movies. 
2. Homemade Cheez-its
3. Daily dishonesties we tell ourselves.. and others.
4. Modern day hollywood starlets
5. Now that we have an espresso maker, I have to learn how to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...