Wednesday, December 15, 2010

stocking stuffers {33beers}


So I found these 33beers notebooks in Food & Wine a couple of months ago and thought they were really cool. I showed them to Jacob and he laughed at me, but 10 minutes later went online and ordered 9 of them {3 for him and 3 for each of his friends}. Now, whenever we're at a bar {or restaurant, or drinking a beer at home} he pulls out one of these booklets and spends a couple of minutes jotting down notes as I roll my eyes. There's always a couple of annoying moments of silence as he's doing this where I just look around and pretend to be doing something else, but not anymore. Now they've come out with 33wines, 33cheeses 33coffees, all of which are right up my alley.

So if you have a list-maker or a beer/wine/cheese/coffee enthusiast in your life, these may be the perfect little gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...