Wednesday, December 29, 2010

WHAT a gleek.



OK, hear me out.

I didn't want to do it. My cousin made me.

Oh who am I kidding? My name is Samantha Huba and I'm a GLEEK. It happened so fast, I don't even know where to begin. When the show started I thought to myself "I love show tunes, why not watch it?" and then moments after I thought "because I'm 24." However, I have, on occasion, when nothing else is on, turned on the Glee, and I must admit, it's cheesy, but done really well.

Being raised with a love for broadway and musicals, I should have seen this coming. It was only a matter of time before I too was sucked into this flamboyant show. Laura and I have been watching the first season for the last two days and I'm hooked. Maybe it's the show tunes that I can sing along to, maybe it's Rachel's crooked mouth or Kurt's ability to do the single ladies dance really well, or, even more likely, it's Finn's adorable baby face. Either way, I don't care. There's no turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...