Wednesday, June 8, 2011

win a trip to paris! oolala!



Did I get your attention?

Oh Happy Day is sponsoring a 7 day trip for 2 to Paris. How amazing is that? The trip includes airfare and a stay at one of Paris' hippest boutique hotels, Mama Shelter. {they have chewbacca bed lamps. if this doesn't impress you, i just don't know what will.} Anyway, needless to say, I would like to win this. However, I encourage you to enter as well, and then, perhaps bring me as your guest, since I did tell you about it. It's only fair.

To enter go here. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I know Mama Shelter.
    How about you win this!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very much like to win this, and then jacob and I can come and spend a whole week with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...