Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 gift guides {for her}

This year I'm into pretty and cozy little things. If I could, I would probably just ask for blankets, slippers, and pjs, but I suppose that would be a little silly. Still, it's on my mind, and when I put all of these things together, I realized the theme. Oh well, at least there's a hot pink satchel to balance it out. 

1.Polka Dot leggings; 2. Wishbone Jewelry holder; 3. Cupcakes and Cashmere; 4. What Kate Ate; 5. Essie nail polish; 6. Kelsey Riley's Downton Abbey scarf; 7. Jersey Romper; 8. Ranunculus iphone case; 9. Hot Pink Cambridge Satchel; 10. Topaz Ring; 11. Anchor Mug; 12. Anchor Scarf; 13. Toast Slippers; 14. Rifle desk Calendar; 15. Hudson Bay Blanket; 16. Elizabeth Mayville Top Knot print

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...