Friday, December 14, 2012

weekender.

Where has the time gone? Seriously, we're about a week away from Christmas and I'm not sure exactly how we got here. I'm finished with most of my gifts, which is a relief, but I still have a lot to do before Jacob and I make the drive up to New York. 

This weekend, however, will be spent baking and working on fun new projects. The temperature in Savannah has dropped below 65 so my hands are constantly cold and I've been drinking a lot of hot beverages, I'm thinking it may be time for hot chocolate though, as that's the one thing I haven't really gotten to yet this season. Perhaps Sunday.... 

I hope your weekend is lovely and filled with lots of holiday cheer! 

While you're sipping on hot chocolate: 
1. Great tumbler I lost about 3 hours to the other day. 
2. So excited for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to host the Golden Globes, it may bring me out of the deep depression I've been in ever since finding out Amy and Will split... still not over it. 
3. Speaking of things I'm excited for... GIRLS.
4.15 Hollywood Heroines, beautiful.
5. Lovely, lovely gold and glitter wedding {i know, both of those things together, my head almost exploded} I helped with {1,2}. Design and event planning from Andrea Gray Harper of GHEM, and photos by Jade & Matthew Take Pictures. So much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...