Friday, February 4, 2011

operation hot dolls






I almost fell out of my chair with excitement when I spotted these on Andra's blog today. Arrested Development is one of my all time favorite shows and never should have gone off the air.

Kyle Hilton created these amazing paper dolls as a distraction from a freelance project he was working on. Yes, these seem much more fun. My personal favorite is Tobias Funke, although I'm not sure which one of him I like more. The one with Mrs. Featherbottom or his Blue Man Group, both characters are equally amazing.

Anyway, I want these. I also want this show back. I'm not sure if the movie will ever happen, but I wish it would, and fast.

P.S. For any of you out there that have not watched this amazing show, you're really missing out. I suggest you get on Hulu IMMEDIATELY and start catching up.

1 comment:

  1. Sister is my new Mother, Mother. And is it me or is she getting hotter?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...