Monday, August 22, 2011

birthday wish list

{tea and crumpets apron}
{My Father's Daughter}

My birthday is coming up September 1 and I'm always really bad at telling people what to get me. Throughout the year I always talk about things I want, and then when people ask around my birthday, I mysteriously forget. Honestly, I don't really need anything, I usually just like to go out to dinner or go away for the weekend, however, there's a couple of things I guess I wouldn't mind getting. I will probably post a few more before next week, but here's a couple of things that I feel as frequent baker and hostess I may need.

P.S. No Sunday Sweets today due to my weekend trip, but I may have something in the middle of the week for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...