Friday, August 12, 2011

happy weekend!


{zooey deschanel and ben schwartz found via my new favorite blog, awesome people hanging out together}

It's been a long week. I've been quiet, and I'm sorry for that, but...it's been a long week. This weekend I plan on getting some much needed down time by baking, exercising {i know!}, going to farmer's markets, and catching up on bravo shows from the week... sounds good right?
For your viewing pleasure:
1. Another amazing {and different} Savannah wedding.
2. This is a real wedding. Seriously. {1,2,3}
3. Lovely fashion/nature print combinations.
4. I've been meaning to learn how to do this to my hair.
5. If only self promotion could be this easy.
6. Last but certainly not least, the craziest picture ever, seriously makes me nervous just looking at it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...