Tuesday, September 27, 2011

weekend recap {exciting news}

So, there won't be any Sunday Sweets this week... unless you count some sweet news. Jacob and I got engaged this weekend! It was very relaxed and sweet and cheesy, in other words, very us. I was going to talk about how cool Harry Potter World was, but it kind of got upstaged. 

The ring. Oh that ring. It's vintage with sapphires from the 1930's and got it at one of my favorite antique stores. I'm pretty much in love with it. 

So, I haven't started planning or even settled on a date, but I have a feeling that once I do, I'll probably be posting some stuff here. Wedding Wednesdays has a nice ring to it, don't you think? 

4 comments:

  1. OMG. Congrats Sam! I remember when you started dating like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the both of you again -- we love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that ring is fabulous! x

    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...