Friday, September 30, 2011

have a content weekend.























{via arrow and arrow}

It's been an exciting week to say the least, and I'm really looking forward to relaxing and collecting my thoughts. My hopes for this weekend include {but are not limited to} spending as much time as I can outside in the semi-cool weather, wearing flannel, Jets vs. Ravens, and {last but certainly not least} not being asked if I've set a date yet. If these are all accomplished I will consider the weekend a huge success. 

Things I missed while I was getting engaged {!}:
1. Must purchase succulent wreath.
2. An adorable, colorful baby shower.
3. French ladies must haves. 
4. I love Confetti System. I love paper flowers. So this is a very good thing. 
5. The honey badger lives on.
6. Beautiful packaging for my favorite spirit. 
7. Awesome pumpkin recipes to get you in the mood for fall. 
8. A Cup of Jo's guide to NYC, coupled with a friend of mine being there this weekend, makes me homesick and also angry that I haven't been to the city in quite some time. {shop, eat, drink}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...