Friday, November 18, 2011

happy chilly weekend!








Another week gone by, sigh. I seriously can't believe we're a week away from Thanksgiving and only a month away from Christmas. Where has this year gone? When I think of how quickly time is going, I get extremely nervous for the next year in our life. Oh well we'll get it all done, and if our engagement party last Friday is any indication of the wedding, it will be amazing. Here's a few pictures from the night!

P.S. I'm going to try to borrow a camera for this weekend so I don't miss out on another "Sunday Sweets!"

Aaaaand around the internet this week:
1. Awesome article about planning a DIY wedding, seriously this made me feel so much better, and yet more stressed at the same time, funny how that works.
2. A streamer backdrop tutorial that I'm probably going to use in the near future.
3. Ever dream of being engaged to a Prince?
4. Can I please be invited to this Thanksgiving?


have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...