Wednesday, November 9, 2011

the perfect boot








{Steve Madden, Miidori}

Allow me to get real for a moment. The search for boots has literally plagued me for about four years now. I have short legs and thick calves, nothing ever looks good. On top of that I'm incredibly picky, as one should be when spending that much money. Is the heel too much? Is it not enough? Does the toe curve the way I want it to? What about the height? With so many questions, it's no wonder I've never bought a pair.

 Every year I think "This is it, this is the year I will choose a boot," and yet every year I pick each candidate apart until I convince myself that I'm just not a boot person. I then purchase another pair of cheap ankle boots that I wear once or twice and then decide do not look good on me. Am I to be plagued like this for the rest of my life? 

Perhaps one of these will do the trick. Something adjustable is probably the way to go, maybe those Sam Edelman's? Hmm, yes, maybe those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...