Friday, April 13, 2012

under the weather


About half-way through this week, I developed a rather unpleasant cold. Rest and lots of tea {and perhaps a few of these} seem to be the only things that will help. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow so that I might properly enjoy my weekend.

While laid up on the couch I found some things that might occupy your time:
1. Awesome Obama swag from Scarlette Johansson and Anna Wintour.
2. Can't wait to get my hands on these!
3. Wind & Willow, the newest Etsy shop I'm currently loving.
4. Helpful dinner etiquette.
5. A lovely interview with Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere {i'm taking notes}. Her wedding in this weekend and I can't wait to see photos from it, I have a feeling they're going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...