Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wedding wednesdays {shoes}




Shoes have been a bit tricky for me. I don't want them to be too high {grace is not my forte}, I want them to be a little bit vintage looking, and I'd like them to be somewhat comfortable. Also, I'm currently obsessed with all things gold, that goes for shoes as well.

I think there's a theme with me whenever I try to pick out something for the wedding, whether it be shoes, a veil, or jewelry, I'm still trying to decide exactly what kind of bride I want to be. I think the idea of choosing something is so final. I don't want to buy multiple dresses or shoes, so I have to make the right decision the first time, but I guess what I have trouble with is the idea of never making the decision again. Once I pick out my shoes, they're going to be my only pair of bridal shoes. I'll never get to pick out another pair {until my second marriage of course... kidding people, kidding}.


1 comment:

  1. The second will be for the money, just so ya'll know. I'm just the trophy husband

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...