Thursday, August 9, 2012

bridal shower part 1 {savannah}








My apologies for being MIA for the last couple of weeks, it's been a bit of a whirlwind! My mother came into town 2 weeks ago to throw my Savannah bridal shower, then we drove all the way to NY, for my shower there, which I will be sharing with you tomorrow.

It was beautiful. Jacob did all the cooking, which was amazing {complete with a "make your own crepe bar"}, and I picked up lavender peach macarons from Papillote, so delicious. I rented mismatched vintage china from Lillian's China {which by the way is great, if you're doing a tea party or bridal shower in the Savannah area, you definitely should contact her} and it really set the right mood for a girly tea party. My mother did such a wonderful job decorating everything and arranging flowers, I was so happy with the way everything looked!

The ladies seemed to have a really lovely time, and I loved seeing everyone. It was truly a wonderful party and I feel so blessed to have so many fantastic people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...