Wednesday, August 15, 2012

wedding wednesdays {taking a moment}




Today, I don't have a long list of things I'm excited about, my apologies. Today I want to take a moment and tell you that we're two months away, and now is the time I'm getting a little stressed. How are we halfway through August? If feels like were just in Florida getting engaged! I don't know what happened, but somehow we're almost to the day and I have a lot of things to get done. Sometimes, I just need to take a moment, and think about how amazing it's going to be, and that none of these things will matter that day... that's what I'm telling myself anyway.


I've also been talking to people that keep reminding me to take a moment on that day, just with Jacob. Sit back, and look around us at all the people we love, and the beauty of our surroundings. I think a lot of times couples get caught up in everything they're supposed to do that day, and forget that the most important thing is that they have the best time. So that's one of the things I'm most excited about doing.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be amazing! and beautiful! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...