Friday, August 24, 2012

happy weekend!






This weekend Jacob and I are going to be taking our engagement photos. I know, it's a little late right? Well, we could never agree on a place or a theme, and I finally got to the point where I didn't care. We don't have any nice photos together and I want some, so I'm looking forward to getting a little practice this weekend for all those wedding photos we'll have to take in a couple of months. I'm also excited because the weather, despite being rainy, has gotten much cooler, I'm sure it won't last, but I'm enjoying it for now!

Incase it rains:
1.Taking inspiration from this lovely engagement session.
2. Super cute etsy shop.
3. This adorable tea cup and saucer.
4. And finally, my friend {and wedding planner}, Andrea, had a cocktail featured on Style Me Pretty, photographed by our photographers Jade & Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...