Wednesday, April 17, 2013

books!























It's always a good day when I receive a package from Princeton Architectural Press and my most recent deliveries have been pretty awesome. 

Brooklyn Makers by Jennifer Causey showcases some amazing, talented artisans who are currently changing the way we look at food, beer, and buying local. It's a great read if you're looking for inspiration or motivation to get your own thing going. 

Draw Your Own Alphabets by Tony Seddon was in my most recent package from PAP. I have so many design and typography books, but I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as too many, so I was so excited when I opened this one. It talks you through each hand drawn font, telling you how to recreate it yourself, which is pretty great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...