Friday, April 19, 2013

have a safe weekend.

























{via here}

The events on Monday in Boston, and the chaos that's just unfolding today, have been weighing heavy on my heart all week, as I'm sure it has yours. I lived in Boston for two years while attending college, and I still have a lot of friends there, and a lot of friends who have moved there from Albany. I was sick to my stomach on Monday, not only for them, but for an event that is meant to inspire people around the world. 
So this weekend spend some time with your loved ones and remember those who, for whatever reason, can no longer do that.

On a lighter note, some items around the web:
1. Dreamy and enviable honeymoon in Bora Bora. 
2. Loving this comfy looking summer dress! 
3. I may be girly, but I've never been very good at makeup or hair products, something I need to remedy. Perhaps with these tutorials on how curling irons work... since every time I use them I get frustrated halfway through and put my hair in a bun. 
4.Celebrity audition tapes, pretty entertaining. 
5. My good friend, Kelsey Garrity Riley, is incredibly talented. I've talked about her here before and she graciously designed our lovely map for our wedding. Today she's featured on Design*Sponge and I'm so incredibly proud of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...