Friday, October 7, 2011

have a wonderful weekend!

























This week has left me exhausted, but really excited to get some things done. I will be productive. I will be productive. Fingers crossed!


Around the web:
1. One of my favorite blogs, For Me, For You {Kate Miss} is in the midst of my personal nightmare. Serious health problems, without insurance. Kate and her boyfriend Will are both extremely talented artists and are selling some goods via etsy to help fund medical bills. Visit the shop, and help out by purchasing some awesome {and totally affordable} art. 
2. I wish with all my heart that this were real. 
3. Freaking amazing back tattoo
4. Movies and food. 
5. FACT: Sweaters seem more cozy with elbow patches.
6. <3 Amy Poehler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...