Thursday, October 21, 2010

green truck pub

Last night a couple of friends and I tried this new midtown pub. Aside from the lack of advertising for the new restaurant, I thought it was great. Nice, comfortable atmosphere, decent beer and wine selection and locally soured food. Everything was made in house, including the dressings, pickles and amazing pimento cheese. The burgers and sandwiches were delicious and so were the french fries, which can sometimes be a deal breaker so I was quite happy.

I also think the logo is cute and I love that it's personal. The owner has an green truck just like in the logo, in beautiful condition and it's parked right out front, a nice touch. Also the service was pretty good, which, for savannah, is a HUGE deal.

I definitely recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...