Wednesday, October 27, 2010

simple times


Who could even think of not loving Amy Sedaris? I mean aside from Strangers with Candy and her hilarious book I Like You, she just seems delightful! I LOVE her sarcasm and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor mixed with a little bit of class. Take her book I Like You, there's recipes for upside down pineapple cake only pages away from a graphic explanation on how to clean your lady parts before company. Need I say more? So of course I'm excited about her new book Simple Times, and I can't wait to pick it up. I can't wait to learn how to craft crab claw roach clips and tinfoil balls, sigh.

PS. My apologies for being MIA the last week, I'll try not to let it happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...