Sunday, October 31, 2010

scenes from last night




Oh Halloween. People in Savannah are weird everyday of the year, so on Halloween they are especially interesting. People watching at it's very finest happened last night. I didn't really dress up, but I went out anyway to admire everyone else's costumes. Jacob made a last minute decision to be Clark Kent and he looked so cute in his glasses. Amanda had been planning on being a garden gnome all year and looked awesome. People kept stopping her on the street to look at the costume, I think they just get weirded out when a girl wears a beard, and it was a long beard. Tara was the big bad wolf with an awesome head piece.

We ended up at Jen's & Friends, a bar with over 100 different kinds of martinis and beer. I usually get a Hendricks and Lavender martini, which i started with last night, but I was also introduced to the Savannah Bee Company Martini. GOOD GOD it was delicious. I woke up this morning thinking about it.

I'd say a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. Hm.. the Savannah Bee Company Martini? Sounds awesome!!! I can't wait to come and visit and get one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...