Thursday, March 31, 2011

embroidered books!





I'm going to write about more book covers now... don't hate me. I'm sorry, I simply can't help myself. I love books; I love publication and book cover design; I REALLY love embroidery. So imagine how excited I was to stumble across these lovely books from Jillian Tamaki for Penguin. As I've said before, there's probably no reason for me to have five copies of Emma {or any other Jane Austen book for that matter} but I can't stop buying them. I suppose I should issue a simple plea to Penguin: Stop releasing gorgeous special editions of all my favorite classics.

Do you think they'll listen? Probably not. I'm clearly destined to be surrounded by countless copies of the same books. At least they'll be very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...