Monday, March 7, 2011

up!


I can't remember the last time a movie messed me up the way Up! did. We're talking full on blubbering, sometimes laughing while blubbering... for the entire film. Even now when I hear the theme song I feel myself getting a bit farklempt. I love this movie more than I can express, so when I saw that National Geographic had reconstructed the exterior of the house, attached helium balloons and flew it 10,000 ft in the air for an hour, I nearly fell out of my chair with excitement. I seriously almost teared up at the sight.

Also, fans of Up! have you ever seen this? When I saw these engagement photos last year I was thoroughly jealous that they had beaten me to it, but they're so charming and lovely I can't stay angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...