Friday, January 13, 2012

stay warm this weekend!



I guess it is still January after all, but I had really hoped the lovely mid-seventies weather was here to stay. I just really love leaving the windows open all the time, but I do look forward to a weekend of cuddling up with some magazines, hot chocolate, and lots of football, nothing wrong with that. Hope your weekend is warm and snuggly!

Meanwhile, around the web:
1. I could really use some of these layers.
2. Adorable idea for Valentine's day desserts.
3. Beyond swoon-worthy cabin wedding.
4. Delicious looking, and beautiful winter salad.
5. How cute is this first birthday party?
6. My favorite fruity beer.
7. And last but not least, the most amazing marriage proposal. I'm actually surprised Jacob didn't think of this, he's obsessed with legos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...