Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wedding wednesdays {the newlywed cookbook}






Honestly, I don't need a reason to buy cookbooks. I love them. I love them so much that I'm literally running out of places to put all of the ones I have. Despite all of this, I fell like I may actually need this one {note: I need all of them really, let's be honest, one can never have too many, and I'm not that great of a cook on my own, I need advice. This is how I will explain myself when someone finds me buried in my books, wearing an apron and covered in flour}. Anyway, Sarah Copeland has created a beautiful world in which newlyweds have time to cook and eat dinner together, and, I'm not going to lie, it has me really excited to be one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...