Friday, March 16, 2012

happy st. patty's weekend!



St. Patrick's Day is HUGE here. Seriously. This city looks forward to it all year, and I look forward to polish sausages and beer...yup, it's a classy kind of day. This weekend is supposed to be in the 80's so I think after the parade I may skip getting caught in a crowd of out-of-towners puking everywhere, pack up my beer cans, and head to the beach, who's with me?

If you live in Savannah and still haven't found anything to wear, might I suggest purchasing one of these iconic "beer girl" shirts from my good friend and talented guy, Matt Hebermehl. They'll be on sale at Kayak Cafe, or if you see him floating around town, buy it directly from him. I'll be sporting mine.

Have a happy and safe weekend!

Avoiding the crowds? Check these out:
2. This movie messes me up, every time, but the fashions and sets are swoon-worthy.
3. This pop-up shop ends today, so get on it!
4. Love this rustic Colorado wedding.
5. NEED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...