Friday, March 2, 2012

have a lovely weekend!



While my family and friends in New York freeze and get snowed in, I am enjoying 80 degree weather in the South... not too shabby. In fact, the weather is so amazing that tonight I will drive out to the beach for dinner and enjoy a pitcher of sangria. So I've got that going for me. I hope no matter where you are, you stay warm and have a lovely weekend!

If you're forced to stay inside, you can check some of these cool things out:
2. Hair bow I'll be attempting later.
3. I really want to reupholster something in a Rifle print!
4. Awesome state skillets.
5. Awesome french blog about nail art.
6. Some creative business cards, pretty awesome.
7. And last, but certainly not least, an absolutely gorgeous Savannah wedding from one of the ladies at Paris Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...