Friday, March 30, 2012

happy weekend.



Good lord, I'm happy it's the weekend. The only thing that would make it better is if I had that swimsuit. Jacob's sister and her boyfriend are coming to stay with us for the next week and I plan on visiting the beach quite often, I also may see the Hunger Games...again, and do a little shopping. The weather this week was amazing, 80's with a breeze, sunny everyday, just beautiful, so I'm really looking forward to soaking up some sun this weekend.

Have a sunny weekend!

Incase where you are isn't that nice, these may preoccupy you:
1. This tumblr made me laugh a few times.
2. American Girl Dolls series... I had Samantha, go figure.
3. Hoping the eggs Becky and I die next week look something like this.
5. Loving the new designs from Charm City Cakes, so pretty.
6. Such a lovely bridal shower on Cupcakes and Cashmere. Mom, take notes :).
7. Last but not least, a lovely post on OnceWed by my dear friend Reba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...