Friday, March 9, 2012

happy weekend.



I've been a little down lately, stressed and tired. I'm hoping the sunny spring weather being called for next week helps bring me out of this little rut. I think I'm going to use the storm tonight to re-group, drink tea, and watch downtown abbey, which will probably be a very good way to get me in a better mood. Have a great weekend!

Around the web:
1. Absolutely in love with these rural south inspired cards.
2. HILARIOUS diary entries from Emma Thompson while filming Sense and Sensibility.
3. Dreamy locations used in some of my favorite period films.
5. I need to donate some time to learning all of these.
6. Last but certainly not least, The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook came out this week and I cannot wait to get my copy! I love this bakery so much and fully intend on baking everything in the book, starting perhaps with Cheryl's Nanna Pudding... and maybe her lavender cookies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...