Friday, July 22, 2011

duvel artist series glasses


If any of you have had the chance to read Jacob's blog, you are well aware of his many obsessions {most involving beer}. He has filled our kitchen cabinets with beer glasses for some time now, and I allow, perhaps even encourage, this habit because I have a fondness for glassware too. He can have his tulips and pint glasses, as long as I can keep collecting my antique coupe glasses, and, despite the lack of space in our cabinets at the moment, this agreement works out fine. Yesterday, we came across some of the Duvel Artist Series glasses at CBX and I felt that if I was ever going to push Jacob to buy more glassware, this was the time to do it.

We picked up the Eley Kishimoto {back right} and the Denis Meyers {front} versions, both of which are sold out on the website, and apparently are a bit rare. So that was exciting. I'm really excited to use the Eley Kishimoto one, mostly because of the gold metallic lightning bolts, pretty rad no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...