Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2011 calendars {jhill design}



Every Christmas my mother buys me a new calendar, and every year I spend countless hours trying to find the the perfect one to ask for. I try to switch it up so that I have her purchase one from a different designer each year. It's always difficult to part with last year's calendar though, they're just so beautiful. Luckily, if you choose wisely, you can use the calendar as art even after the year has ended. It's part of the beauty of buying letterpress or well designed ones, they're not meant to be tossed away. Last year I asked for jhill design's "Places I've never Been" series, a collection of prints inspired by cities around the world. Oh how I've loved it. Every month I get excited to switch to the next print, totally dorky, I know. Now that the year is about to come to an end, I look forward to framing the prints and using them around the house.
I'm tempted to ask for the 2011 jhill calendar, but I also feel obligated to change it up a little bit and ask for something else. Decisions, decisions. Anyway, this month I'll be posting beautiful calendars that are in contention for next year. Mom, pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...