Thursday, November 18, 2010

madewell gift guides {!}



Mom- feel free to ignore all other chirstmas gift ideas up to this point.

Madewell has featured their ultimate gift giving guide. Under these circumstances, please allow me to use an overplayed term that I don't use very often. OMG. Oh yes, OMG. There, I said it again. From the vintage inspired tea dress, to the flannel lumberjack coat, and finally, that chambry shirt, these guides are beautiful.

I'm not sure what it is about the chambry shirt, I think it was one of those trends where, at first, it made me cringe a little. Perhaps it was a memory of my mother dressing me in all denim as a child, but I'm trying as best I can to push that image out of my head and move on to what I think is an adorable new trend. Now I'm not sure I could pull off the light denim shirt on top with the dark jeans look, but I think mixed with a pattern or sequin skirt, some tights and low boots, it's a pretty awesome outfit.

Anyway, if you're having a hard time thinking of clothes to get your fashionable, yet financially stunted daughter, or if you're short on holiday outfits, Madewell is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...