Monday, November 29, 2010

gift ideas {rifle paper}

Ok. I have been saving this little gem for a while. It's probably one of my favorite things ever and I've been obsessed with having it ever since Rifle Paper posted it on their website a couple of months ago. These recipe boxes are all handmade from locally salvaged wood and take three months to finish. The lids are then screen printed with flourishes and type. They were made in limited supply so, of course now that I've decided to talk about them, they're sold out, but you can reserve one through the website.
The recipe cards are darling as well. Rifle has such a lovely style, I especially love their flower illustrations. Just think of how much more excited you would be to cook or bake if you were able to pull a recipe out of one of these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...