Saturday, November 6, 2010

gifted magazine


If you haven't already seen the Gifted Magazine debut from Creature Comforts, you really need to check it out. Ez from CC has put together this amazing holiday mag and gift giving guide with the help of some fellow bloggers. The layouts and color choices are so lovely! It will totally get you in the christmas spirit, which you may think is far off, but will creep up on you. Reading this has inspired me to get started somewhat early, at least for me. I usually freak out about two weeks before Christmas when I realize I haven't actually bought anything for anyone, but I do have a lot of new clothes. Funny how that works.

The mag also includes a few holiday crafts that could be perfect for getting you in the spirit. Make some hot chocolate and read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...